Monday, November 12, 2007

Teriipaia's.....


We finally did....we are published!! We are so excited to keep in contact with friends and family. Kaleo and I celebrated our five year anniversary this year. Together we have three beautiful kids..Allana is 41/2, Elijah is 3 and Stevie is 22 months. They keep us running all over they are very happy imaginative kids and play together all the time. We have been in St. George our entire marriage and enjoy the warm weather and friendly people. Kaleo owns a car lot with his cousin and does Mortgage loans on the side. He is a very busy guy and we love any time we get with him. I have been a stay home mommy the last 2 years and it has been the biggest blessing in my our lives. It was really hard to step away from the work place, but my work at home is far more rewarding. Ok...lets get real. I love my kids, but oh they are a handful. Our house is crazy a lot of the time with lots of laughter and messy little boys who want to ride bikes and play outside, and a daughter who thinks she is Ariel and wants to sing to every neighbor "Someday I will be part of that WORLD>>>>>" Sometimes it is scary when your kids turn out just like you and you think what did i create." But hey, i love their sweet personalities and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it...I have been wondering when you would start your blog. How have you been? That's fun that you're in St. George! Sounds like you guys are having a blast. You're family is beautiful. Life gets crazy but we definitely have to catch up.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Tami, I love you! Life is crazy. Don't you love it when are the kids are asleep and you are so excited. Then you go and peck on them, and you want to wake them up because they are so cute you just can't stand it!
Motherhood is super crazy, but so rewarding! I am so proud of you for staying home! There is no greater feeling!

The Faddis Family said...

I absolutely love it. I'm so glad you joined the blogging world...I've been waiting patiently. Hey, how come we live so close, and never see eachother. We need to get together. I love your little family, and it makes me smile to hear what you have to say about your kids... it makes my life feel normal. Love ya! Angie

Eardley Fam said...

Hey, Tami! It's Brooke Eardley! So glad you found me! You have a beautiful family and I can't believe you have 3 kids!! Motherhood is great chaos! I actually just have one little boy and a girl on the way. Sorry for the confusion-on my blog I refer to my husband as a little boy too! Glad you guys are doing well and now we can keep in touch!

Malia Johnson said...

Hi nice blog. my auntie did one of these blogs it was cool! From, Malia Teriipaia