Sunday, November 25, 2007

10 Things I am greatful for.....

Julie and her pose

Easter 2007...in Las Vegas


Who is the blonde...? She is hot



Since all of you have tagged each other, I am going to tell you 10 things I am thankful for ...Thanks Ariane...


10. SISTERS...I am thankful for my 3 sweet sisters who make my life so fun. I am greatful for the devoted sisterhood that exists and the individuality they bring to our family. I talk to my sisters daily, sometimes we are talking and they say oh I have a beep and it is the other sister. WE fight to stay on the phone. We love to encourage each other , laugh, eat food, shop and over analyze each others lives. Thank goodness for sisters.



9.Terri.... I am thankful for Terri because she helps me to laugh all the time, my dear sweet Terri...She is the light of wisdom and a blazing fire of fun and fun stories. She is my interior decorator and credit card spender. She has touched so many of our lives and I am glad she is mine forever. I am so glad she is pregant and not me. So enjoy all the clothes sis. Please go to http://www.youtube.com/ and put in the search button terri brown and the worm, and you will have a happy day viewing that





Terri your amazing I LOVE YOU!!!! don't hate me


8. Jaimee my sister that is always looking out for the underdog and trying to make everyone happy. She is a wonderful funny sister who finds joy in playing practical jokes on people. She is a kindergarden teacher for an at risk school in Las Vegas and she is such an advocate for teh little kids that need her. We love you Jaimee. Thanks for the hammy downs for my kids and all the talks on unruly husbands... J/k


7. Julie...my little sister who ceases to amaze me. SHe is happy and creative and a procrastinator and a genius. She is so great with all of our kids and is the favored Aunite Juju, thanks for being our family photographer. She is single to anyone to wants to set up that returned missionary!!!! She is living in Provo and feeling old at 22, Julie you don't need a man enjoy the time to control your own bank account, love Tami PS thanks for fixing my trash can


6. My Mother.. She is so sweet and always caretaker. She thinks of things you don't need for your self and makes sure you have it. She is so self sacrificing and self less. Often termed as Mary Poppins she is sweet and gentle, naive in all right ways and reflects all that is right in this world. Thanks for your continous example


5.Men in Tights.. My little Elijah is the child that always has a surprise for you weather it be good or bad. THis was my latest surprise.



4. That my neighbor was out of town on Thanksgiving so I could send my mom out to steal their paper at 10pm so we could look at the sale ads for the next day. Im thankful for after thanksgiving sales when I am broke, they keep me humble.


3.Thankful that i live four hours away from my sister Terri when she reads this.


2. I am thankful for the good old traditional Twinkie


1. The number thing I am thankful for this year is a wonderful husband and family that keep me laughing and on my toes. I am thankful for the blessings they are in my life and that my little babies are each others best friends. I am thankful for the way the lord chastens through our trials and humbles us I have learned so much about myself this year and that trials are inevitable even when your living your life the best you can. So props to Heavenly Father for knowing more than i do.


Thanks to all my sweet friends that I have come across this year from my past. You all have made me into who I am today. Love Tami








11 comments:

Amy said...

TAMI!!!! Hey girl! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I love seeing your blog and reading all about you guys. Your little family is just beautiful! BEAUTIFUL! It's so fun to keep in touch with you...sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

That was so great! You are still the same, sweet girl I have always known--I love it!

Sisters are the best--I do not know what I would do without mine!

I know Heber City has a train that does a Polar Express, but I am not sure of anywhere in Southern Utah.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

Unknown said...

I love your list! You are so funny. I agree that sisters are the best! What would we do without them! I hope your Thanksgiving was great!

The Strand Family said...

I LOVE the name Stevie!!! Good choice! Your daughter has your giddy personality, she's a mini Tami. Too cute :) Love you xoxo

Kate Rosenvall said...

What a bunch of HOT MAMAS! You guys are so cute. I bet you had so much fun over Thanksgiving! Tami...you make me laugh!
Love ya!

The Faddis Family said...

And this is what I miss the most about some of my favorite room mates I had in my college experience. You and Terri are so funny, and I have forgotten your silliness. Thanks for the reminder. You make me so jealous that I don't have a sister. Looks like you had a good time! Love ya!

Lacey said...

Yes! Terri is going to kill you! If she already hasn't drove to St. George to do so! That was a riot!

Tami and Kaleo said...

I love all of you for commenting on sweet Terri. She is a ball of fire.

Perrero Clan said...

I went through to see if Terri commented on this blog entry. I was curious as to what she would say, but nothing yet. I love the video. It makes me miss my "MOMMA" roommate from college. Those memories are the most precious! I am so glad you have a blog! I love the video clips you put in here! Your a pro at this blogging stuff already!

The Faddis Family said...

BTW... I forgot to mention how beautiful you look in your picture with Kaleo "I love this man." YOu look so good, and I can tell you seem really happy. When are we getting together?

Tami and Kaleo said...

Thanks Angie I love you