Wednesday, November 28, 2007

THE BIG TAG THING.......

Hi Guys, here are 6 things you might know about me....



1. I am super frugal almost to cheap, that is not supposed to be a bad thing but sometimes I talk people out of buying things I'm like, "Do you really need that ." My husband might not agree with me. Ok maybe I believe you can have wine taste on a beer budget. All the girls who look like a million bucks for nothing. Angie I know you are smiling right now. Your like oh is that me. haha. I love you.



2. I love to organize and declutter, but sometimes I make to many piles of clutter to "GO THROUGH". Then I am overwhelmed, so here is my problem I throw things away and I get in so much trouble all the way to my day yelling at me for cleaning the house in 4th grade to my husand asking me where stuff is and then yelling, "Babe why did you throw that away?" Im like you didnt need it, or at least I didn't think he did. But I feel like I am a considerate person, but just don't like clutter. haha. So don't leave your shiz around!!



3. I am not an athletic inclined person, or not coordinated. But after giving birth to my son Stevie 2 years ago and having kids back to back. I was 209 pds. when I gave birth and looked like a freaking whale, it was horrible I need to stop talking about. In fact when my sister Terri was here over Thanksgiving I was giving her maternity clothes and she looked at the pants I wore and said, "Oh my gosh I hope I never get that big. " You know the rest of the story. So I took up a new hobby Exercising, Spin, Pilates, got my butt on Weight Watchers and lost 53 pds. Yeah, so now I deam myself athletically inclined, still not all that great at sports, but hey. Oh yea I just got called to be sports director in my ward and I still get giggles from family and friends and occassionally from my husband. But my yw took Stake Volleyball this year, so HA!!! to all the unbelievers. Wow that sounded like The Diary of a Mad White Women.



4.I like to talk, wait I'm sure all of you knew that already haha. That is why my friends play such an important role in my life because you help support my long wind habit and keep my happy.



5. I love reality TV, like The Hills, The Bachelor ( can you believe him, he has problems committing), Real World ( I know Im a sinner Terri), Pageant Place, any episode of friends. Oh, THS ( there is so such thing as TMI...to much information), E! News Daily and Weekend. Im starting to love the cooking channel and all the remodeling shows and Flip That House. I love my DVR and hate it when my husband goes on a clean sweep when he can't sleep at night and erasing all the shows I haven't watched. " They should have security codes for husbands on the remote. I love Jessica and Brittney.



6. I like the rest of you makes lists over and over and over. So I know what I need to get done, it is Theraputic. I have a problem over analyzing over every person and their movements and intentions. WHy does this person do what they do and their body language and ambitions and the way they right and I love defying what you think of a person and then they do something out of their norm and you see deeper into personls soul and they break all barriers.



7. I love it when people realize their potential. Sometimes I over compliment because I really feel positive feelings toward someone and Im not afraid to let them know. When I was a kid like 6th grade people used to think I would suck up or trying to fit in. Then I became ok with I was and realized it was just a trait of optisim.



8. I love a clean house, but oh my gosh I hate doing laundry and dishes. I wish I could afford a maid.



9. My husband is a car dealer and I have had over 12 cars since I have married. So if you need any opinion s on cars just ask. It is his obession and I have a Harley for Sale right now if you know anyone in the market.



K that is it. Love you

5 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Tami, you are too funny! We are going to buy a van in the spring, so let me know which is the best and $10,000 or under!

Terri said...

Tami.....what can I say. Iam proud to have such a witty sis. Truly have to say dont change. And clearly all of our friends reading this can see you have not. Alll I have to say though is proof read my communication major. Kisses and Loves

Tennille said...

We have so much in common! I just decluttered yesterday and went threw Whit's closet. I'm sure he'll be asking me where his stuff is shortly :) I got up to 198 with Jack and luckily he came two weeks early or it would have gotten UGLY. Oh the joys of being pregnant

Perrero Clan said...

Tami, I AM SOOOO WAY IMPRESSED! You seriously are a professional at this stuff! It makes me want my own blogspot website...infact...I might because it is free. Did you spend extra money on yours though? Or is yours a free website/blog?
I love that you update yours so often....you are sooo funny...I love reading all your comments on my blog and YOURS. Also...I LOVE YOUR DARK HAIR in the upper right picture! It seriously looks sooooo great on you!

The Faddis Family said...

You do look amazing. I am so proud of you for losing so much weight. You did forget to mention our kick boxing days in college though. Thank you for your comment on #1... how did I get pulled into your tag? I think it's your #7 thought coming out. Take a look at my closet... hate my clothes... and would like to replace the whole thing. Any bargin shopping pointers? Anyways, My house has clutter all over it. Please come help me! I'm a pile freak- I stack things than stick them in a corner to go through or file later. Tips please.