Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IM BACK FROM OUTER SPACE.....


Hi to all my dear friends whom I have been a very bad blogger. I check all of your blogs every day and finally decided to update my own. To do a small update I am so glad summer is in session. All of my commitments have faded and my calender is surprisingly empty. So for fun we have been swimming, playing outside, cleaning the garage and watching football games. My husband joined the Semi Pro football team in St. George. THE ST GEORGE BLITZ.. It has been fun to watch him, though he has already tore his hamstring, bruised a rib, and almost ruined his knee. He has fun and it has been fun cheering on my man in tights. haha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Tami you are back! I was so excited to see a new post!

Glad your hubby is having fun, but tell him to be careful :).

Terry's said...

Hey Tami, I'm glad to see you back from your hibernation!
Can't wait to read more what's going on in St. George!
Miss you!
Cris

Lacey said...

YES!! You did it! They will always be little boys no matter what age they are. Was it my comment at our little get together!! Love You! So do you have plans to go to Sound of Music this summer?? If not, come with us on the 23rd of July. call me

Frayer Family said...

What's with the one picture one paragraph update? We want more! :)

Jay

The Faddis Family said...

It's about Stinkin Time!!! I'm happy your back... Im usually a once a month updater... but it works I guess. How fun that Kaleo joined football... we'd love to come down and watch. Are we ever going to get together? We do only live about 45 minutes away!

Perrero Clan said...

Your kids are so cute! It was soooo good to see you when you came up north! I'm so glad that we all got together and that it worked out to do so. Miss you already. I am so glad that we have blogs. It helps me feel like your not so far away. Love ya tons!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

hey tami- i came across your blog and had to say Hi! Your family is so dang cute! I haven't seen your little girl since she was one. time flies. anyways hope your doing good.
Tara (esplin) Alofipo