Monday, December 3, 2007

ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH!!!!

Oh my gosh if I survive the years that my little man has given from age 0-3 I will be put in a world record book. My little Elijah is so independent, daring, mischevious and has no inhibitions. He isn't scared of repurcutions and doesn't realize his own strength. We have already had one tooth pulled because he almost knocked it out trying to slide in the bathroom in the tube and have had stitches 3 times one on the top of his head and two on his nose. He gets into everything, not once in a while daily. Here is a slide show of his ventures. This morning I found him in the freezer trying to get out waffles before I even got out of bed and he takes a knife and breaks open the child lock on my pantry to get out the pudding. He broke Allana full length mirror in her room on Saturday because he "wanted to slide down it so he put it on the side of the bed and slide down CRACK GLASS EVERYWHERE>" But i love the little man Check out the slide show.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the stories of Elijah! He sounds like such a fun, adventurous kid.

Amanda said...

The title goes perfect with your stories of him. He is a cutie!!!

The Faddis Family said...

I didn't know he and my Daxton were so much alike. I'm sure they would be good buddies if we lived closer. We'll have to get them together sometime. I love the pictures that match the stories.

Kaydee said...

Your kids are so cute and Elijah sounds like he is all boy!!! So fun and yet probably makes his mommy worry all the time!

Taralee said...

TAMI!!!!! It's Taralee (Leavitt) Truman. I love this blogging stuff because I find friends LIKE YOU! I just put 2 and 2 together when I was on Summers blog and up popped your blog in front of my face :) How exciting :) Anyway, I've got a blog too so you'll have to check it out and then we can keep in touch. Your family is SO cute and your Elijah sounds like my Halle haha! See ya around. (and I just noticed Jaimee's blog on the side so I'll have to say hello to her too!)

tomtaralee.blogspot.com

just dandee said...

Tami!!
Your pictures are so cute! So perfect! We have just come aboard the blog thing. How do you find the time with 3 kids to figure this stuff out? I hoping to figure stuff out soon so our blog will be awsome too! Miss you. Hope to see you soon.
Dee

Cameron and Nonie said...

Tami,
I just found your blog, I'm so excited! Your family is absolutely beautiful. Come visit our blog sometime. Take care and I hope to hear more from you in the future. Nonie

Anonymous said...

Tami,
Hey this is Julie Patchett from high school. Brooke Eardley and I were talking about life one day and the 'do you know...' game started. I just think it is funny how small the world can be. She gave me your blog info - your family is beautiful. I have 2 boys and a fabulous husband. My email address is juls_srb@hotmail.com - I havn't upgraded to the blog yet. Please email me to chat and there is some class reunion info going around.
Julie